Rare Dutch Masters is a one-off Music On Vinyl-exclusive compilation of obscure tracks from a variety of Dutch bands that were around in the Sixties and Seventies. Featured here are iconic bands like The Shoes, Haigs, Sandy Coast, Holland, and singers like Bojoura, Bonnie St. Claire and George Cash.
With genres spanning from Beat to Blues and Folk to Rock, this is a unique opportunity to get up and close with the best that Holland had to offer in the golden age of classic Rock.
The Netherlands’ fame as creative musical hotbed was and still is revered over the world. Most of the songs included on this double 10″ were issued as singles only with varying success. You’ll have to look hard to find an original copy nowadays. The gatefold sleeve features liner notes on each artist and we’ve included an insert with never before seen pictures.
1. Amsterdam – Indian Pipe
2. Bojoura – Everybody’s Day
3. Sandy Coast – Summertrain
4. The Shoes – Don’t You Cry For A Girl
5. Haigs – Saturdaynight
1. Cobra – War Will Soon Be Over
2. Blue Planet – I’m Going Man I’m Going
3. Machine – Lonesome Tree
1. George Cash – Nightingale
2. After Tea – A Little Bit Today (A Little Bit Tomorrow)
3. Mr. Albert Show – Wild Sensation
4. Drama – Mary’s Mamma
1. Jackie Cornell – Everyday’s Torture
2. Bonnie St. Claire – I Won’t Stand Between Them
3. Holland – Hans Brinker Symphony
Check out the video for Holland’s “Hans Brinker Symphony” below.